How can we help you?

Get the answers you need for any issues or questions you may have. Our Help centre is here to provide support and solutions for you.

I entered the wrong reference, is there something I can do?

An incorrect reference won't stop your transfer from being delivered and isn't usually a problem at all from our side. In case you are paying a business or the recipient has asked you to send a specific reference in your transfer and the transfer is still on "Pending" status, then you can cancel this transfer by yourself and set up a new transfer with the accurate reference. If the payment is already completed and executed, unfortunately we don't have any option to reverse or edit the payment. If you don’t have the ability to cancel the transfer and the payment has already been executed, we highly recommend contacting whoever you’re paying and send them a payment confirmation from Wittix where they can review all the transaction details and they will be able to tell you if an incorrect reference is a problem.